The term brain health may sound absurd to you, but did you know? Brain health is as important as your physical health. We are all conscious of our physical health, ergo we eat healthy, follow good habits and exercise regularly and also neglect brain health in the process. Although brain health is considered an important aspect of our overall well being, it is never given due importance until something goes wrong.
What can go wrong with your brain?
You were born healthy with no mental illnesses or disorders, so nothing’s going to happen now. This is not true. Your brain is a complex organ and it is the storehouse for your thoughts, memories, feelings, and emotions. With so much going on in there, there are a lot of things that can go wrong with your brain.
Mental illnesses such as Bipolar Disorder, depression, OCD, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease are a few examples of what can go wrong with your brain if it isn’t fit. We must be aware of the fact that brain health and physical health are not mutually exclusive of each other. Although, a good diet and regular exercise can help boost your brain activity while elevating your mood and keeping you physically fit; research suggests that there are preventative measures that can be taken to stop your brain health from deteriorating and improve brain health.
To learn more about keeping your mind and body healthy grab our free e-book Embracing Peace on Your Journey to Wellness by clicking the image below
How can you improve brain health?
The following are a few top tips that you can practice to improve brain capacity and mental wellness.
- Your brain needs to work out. Play games such as chess, crosswords, trivia etc. that enhance brain activity, problem-solving ability, strengthen your intelligence and memories and improves cognitive functions. There are many other games and apps and brain training programs available online that can give your brain a workout!
- Physical workouts are important too. Do not skip your daily exercise routine. Physical activity elevates your mood and helps you fight depression and stress. Furthermore, breaking a sweat helps keep your brain sharp and fit. Whatever physical activity you indulge in, the oxygen supply to the brain is increased. This activates your senses and keeps you focused.
- Get 7 hours of sleep. Sleeping well through the night keeps your brain active and well. On the other hand, sleep deprivation causes mind fog and irritability. Cutting down on your sleep can drastically impact your cognitive skills, memory, problem solving ability etc. So catch some good sleep.
- Control your numbers. Watch out for blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. These conditions can impair your brain functions and cause Alzheimer’s disease, brain aneurysm, and stroke etc.
- Food for thought! Eat a brain boosting diet to improve your mental skills. Fruits, vegetables, berries, nuts, lean proteins and healthy fats are essential to keep you physically healthy but did you know they are essential for your brain as well? Although sometimes, it becomes difficult to consume some of them due to allergies or diet restraints. This is where Pure Organic Ashwagandha Max can help you.
Pure Organic Ashwagandha Max Supplement helps fill in all your nutritional gaps and provide adequate nourishment to your brain!
It consists of vitamins and minerals which are designed to increase the mental performance and natural energy and also helps in increasing mental potential. It promotes a positive mood, makes your mind re-energized and help you stay alert and focused on your tasks.
Regular usage will result in improved cognitive functions. It will help to eliminate jitters, brain fogs and stress and also helps in reducing anxiety and improves your mood and ultimately boosts up your self-confidence.
- Elevates mood and reduces stress
- Supports retention of information and heightens intelligence
- Improves learning and increases mental alertness
- Effective in boosting memory
- Boosts cerebral oxygen flow
- Improves blood supply to the brain for better concentration
- Improves cognitive function
Work with Mary 1 on 1 by signing up for her live video conference lifestyle coaching,
or join Warrior Strong Lifestyle 365 for a self-paced online coaching academy.