That’s what age does to an individual and as you reach an age of 65; you become more prone to such illnesses. Diabetes, High Blood pressure, Heart Disorders, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s have all become very normal conditions these days, and it is prevalent in most adult cases. Moreover, with the changing lifestyle these days, the growing stress levels and unhealthy eating habits, the occurrence of these chronic conditions seems merely to rise.
Hence, if we start taking care of ourselves and our body well in time, we will surely be able to fight the battle of dealing with ageing-related problems and be able to age gracefully to live a longer happier lifespan. Think about what suits your body conditions and what works best for you. This is the key to a happier physical and mental wellbeing.
So, How Do We Prepare Our Body for Healthy Aging?
A physical, mental and cognitive decline is not uncommon; instead, it is a normal ageing process. To keep up with the wellbeing of your physical, psychological and cognitive abilities, it is imperative to understand and accept the change. Fret not! It is not difficult to keep up. Making healthy advancements and choices in the environment, lifestyle, nutritional supplements is the key.
To learn more about keeping your mind and body healthy grab our free e-book Embracing Peace on Your Journey to Wellness by clicking the image below
All that your body needs are some of the below tips to move towards healthy ageing:
- Stay Active: Regular exercises will keep all old age-related problems like depression, diabetes, heart diseases or arthritis at bay. Just a 45 minutes brisk walk, stretching exercises, yoga or even active hobbies like swimming can help. Introducing Superfood Boost Powder into your daily diet is a good idea. This is a powdered root known to boost energy levels and even lift libido. It has rich contents of Vitamin B and Minerals like iodine and copper. These kinds of nutritional supplements boost the muscles and provide the necessary energy to your body.
- Eating Healthy: This is another fact that we often ignore. Many of us are prone to several health issues like obesity, insomnia, gastrointestinal and cardiac issues; a majority of which is the result of binging on junk food, extra sweet in our diet, fried and oily food. It is crucial for you to understand that a transition in life from a young adult to a matured one, a change in food habits is extremely important. Eating healthy foods like green vegetables, whole grain foods, fruits and dairy products can benefit a lot during the senior years of our lives. Avoid extra sodium, extra sugar, excess starch and foods that are artificially prepared can be a good start. Apart from healthy eating, nutritional supplements like superfood supplement powder can also play a vital role in keeping you fit and healthy. This powder is a blend of nutritious green vegetables and superfoods like fruits, cereal grasses etc. which is made into a water-soluble powder. They are great antioxidants and prevents or cover the absence of green vegetables in our body. This helps the body to combat illnesses and stay strong.
- Make Sure you have an Active Brain: Apart from the body, it is important to keep our brain also active, as that becomes a cause of concern during the later years of our life. Diseases like Alzheimer’s and other cognitive disorders are easily developed if we don’t ensure that our brain is functioning as much as it should. A good idea is to solve puzzles, play chess, mind games or even opt for cognitive training. Superfood boost powder aids to fight against the declining mental abilities, neurological illnesses and cognitive disorders that are otherwise quite common in old age.
- Reduce Stress levels in your life and get adequate sleep: Long working hours, work pressure and many personal and professional issues can cause Stress. Excessive stress can cause fatigue, memory loss and a decreased immune system as well. It can also cause damage to the brain cells and depression as well. Because of the stressed lifestyle, we tend to do so many things at one go and eventually get sleep deprived. Sleeplessness can cause serious health issues like irritability, depression, memory problems and even dementia. A minimum of seven to nine hours of sleep is a mandate for any adult to stay healthy; don’t compromise on this.
Following a healthy lifestyle and making changes in the food and dietary habits is not just enough. It is essential to balance the physical, mental and cognitive decline with add-on nutritional supplements. We need to supplement ourselves to be able to build and strengthen our immune system and sustainability of our body. For that, many doctors recommend nutritional health supplements.
So, let’s have a look at what types of supplements are available and what are the benefits they offer.
The main types of dietary supplements are:
- Fatty Acids
- Botanicals (the ones that are made from herbs)
Did you know that muscle mass begins to deteriorate as you cross the age of 40 and with overweight or menopause in women, one is likely to be hit by chronic ailments quite easily?
While it is essential to eat well and stay fit at any age, your body doesn’t seem to work the same way and cope up with your lifestyle that you followed in your early 20’s. At the age of 40+, it is imperative for you to pick the right nutritional supplements and design your battle plan. These dietary supplements, when added to the daily diet, ensures muscle and bone tenacity. Our body stores some nutrients, which start wearing off after a particular age and hence all medical conditions arise. Some Nutritional Health Supplements like Superfood Supplement Powder, bone broth protein powder, collagen bone broth and ashwagandha herbal supplement are recommended by the doctors to ensure muscles become strong and increase immunity. Bone Broth and collagen protein powders are superfood boost powders that work wonders on skin, hair, joints, muscles and nails too.
So, here are a few bone broth protein powder benefits that cannot be missed
- If you have a digestion problem or have regular pain in the bones, then the bone broth collagen protein powder will come in handy for you. The collagen bone broth powder has major healing compounds like collagen, glycine, glutamine and proline, which helps in healing the Gut lining and protects the intestine. The collagen bone broth benefits and protects joints and bones.
- Collagen is also beneficial in reducing skin wrinkle and wear off – the most common signs of ageing. Daily consumption of the best collagen powder for skin can help reduce the visibility of fine lines by increasing elasticity and holding your skin upright.
The ashwagandha herbal supplement has become a very popular medicinal supplement for most adults. It is one ancient medicinal herb that helps in curing many illnesses. Pure Organic ashwagandha has anti-cancer properties, can reduce blood sugar levels and can also reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
Another popular supplement that is majorly consumed is the collagen peptide powder. This powder is derived from grass-fed collagen protein and benefits majorly the skin, nails, bones, hair, joints etc. Collagen peptide powder helps in maintaining the body elasticity, cartilage, enhancing joint movements, regeneration of skin and other tissues.
There are many nutritional health supplements like the bone broth protein supplement available in the market, which provide multiple nutritional benefits. A combination of healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, healthy eating habits, adequate sleep, enough intake of water and a doze of these nutritional supplements will surely let you enjoy your life ahead and make you age gracefully without being physically dependent on anyone.
Join WSL365 Academy: “How to Strengthen Your Inner Warrior,
Squash Self-Sabotage, Love Your Body and Live the Life of Your Wellness Dreams”